Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am very disappointed with myself...



I guess I am really not worth what I have now...



Maybe, it's just an overlook of the teachers...



Missing out a devil among a group of angels...



But, this devil this eventually be caught, and disposed of.



Maybe I am really not worthy...




There are some of the teachers that I really respect.


Others will just piss me off.




Whenever I did something wrong, I feel like I had just let them down.



These are some of them:
Mr Samuel
Mr Hector Heng
Mdm Teo
Mr Gary Ong



This is just a part of it.



These people, they teached me, they moved me, they look upon me.



I just feel like I had just let them down.



Maybe I did something wrong.



Maybe I don't deserve this.



Maybe... All these... Is just an illusion.



What can I expect from my own life?



I am very normal, not one of the "elites", "leaders" and etc




Now, even myself start thinking if I am really worthy of this position




Probably... probably not....

No comments:

Post a Comment