Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aww...

Today is the last day of the "4 day holiday"



Nevermind.


Yesterday bought new game for my PS3 :D



"GTA 4 episode..." something





Not bad, was playing for quite a long time already.







Today woke up at around 10am?



Then play GTA4, around 11.30am then go JP to look for baoling and take things from her.



Bag+ photos




After that go school for remedial.




Was suppose to be the first to reach school one.




But in the end is the third cos I go to buy drinks.




Not really fruitful...



But something did happened...




Jiayi actually "pffft" out her drink and cause the table to be quite wet!!!





Poor, poor papers and textbooks....



After that, went to Burger King to have our late lunch.



Ariffin joined us there.






After that, Ariffin and I went to Jamie's house to give her the present.



Reach her house at around 5.15pm.




She actually come down with her baby.



( NOT literally her's, but her mother's. Her younger brother."




Super duper cute.
(Well, except that he actually try to eat my finger...)



The baby looks quite like Jamie.

Very active...
And very hungry...



Chat until 5.30pm





Ariffin was sending me messages about "Tell her you like her!!!" and "Your baby?"





Idiot right?




After that, walked home with him.




Reached home at around 6pm.



Samething, played GTA4 until like 9pm then had my dinner.





After that, com-ed until now.





Was totally not ready for tomorrow's common test.




Haix....




4 test somemore
(English, SS, POA & Geo)




Breaking down soon...









Hiax... Not feeling well already (true hor!!! Not fake out one)




Like got fever already.





(Probably due to the fact that I have a " low-stress tolorance", told by my doctor during one of my check-ups)




Something like once I felt sjust a little stress, I will fall sick super duper easily.



But due to my own way of exterminating stress, this doesn't bother me too much




Tomorrow no CCA and no PE.




Sianz...





Friday!!! Come faster!!!




Want to organise a 6D'07 gathering!!!( by someone's order..)


But I guess maybe I am not capable of doing it bah...




Tomorrow shall be a better day!!!





BYE!!!







































Code: 3E4 (to whoever understand this... Goodluck to you!!! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment