Thursday, October 7, 2010

This few weeks have not been easy for me.


First is the EYE, which I screwed up most of the paper.



Then comes my life, which has been experiencing down for quite a long time already.



What does humans live on Earth for?


Is it to make the Earth a better place?


Or is it to destroy it?


I, don't really find any purpose to be living on Earth anymore.


Maybe the world will be better without me?


Maybe the world will not change even if I don't exist?


I never feel the same way again, well, not after this year...


The word "Love" is a very complicated matter that actually puzzled many of us.


In fact, all of us.


For me, my first, is also maybe my last.


All these happenings, has made me developed a phobia of liking someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment